Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Recipes From Home- Meatloaf


As you may know from my first post I am getting married in August! Last Christmas, before we were engaged, I received a priceless gift from my Future-Mother-in-Law: Recipes From Home.
A whole binder full of... women. Just kidding- had to throw that in there.
A whole binder full of her recipes! This gift is so great in so many ways.
 She is a mother of four, each child two years apart, and three of them are boys. These meals are easy, inexpensive, filling and delicious!
Also, Jeremy is a super picky eater and now I have a whole collection of meals he will eat.
Most of these recipes call for beef, which is also perfect because in August Jeremy bought a quarter of a cow and we have a LOT of ground beef.

Going forward, all the recipes from my Future-Mother-In-Law will have the title "Recipes from Home"


Without further adieu...Meatloaf! 

What you will need:

1 lb of ground beef
1/2 packet of Lipton onion soup mix
1/2 cup oatmeal-dry
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
 Mix ingredients by hand. I whisk the egg before mixing it in. Shape into a loaf. Place in pan (oh look the same dish I used to make my bread in!) and cover. If you're using a regular baking pan cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. After the 50 minutes are up, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.

Serve and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment