Sunday, November 2, 2014

Taco Meat Pasta


Love tacos? Love Pasta?
Then this dish is for you!
I love the simplicity of making tacos and its my "go-to" meal when I'm in a time crunch. Sometimes I get partway through making a meal and realize, "Oh my gosh, I don't have ___!!"
Once this happened to me while making tacos so I searched a way to use noodles instead.
The pin is gone from Pinterest but the recipe is from cole-world0.blogspot.com .

You need:
3/4 bag ziti noodles*
1 lb of ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1cup water
1/2 pkg cream cheese
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese 


Boil pasta until just cooked. 
Brown ground beef, drain, mix in taco seasoning, and add 1 cup water to ground beef. 
Cook for 5 min.

Add cream cheese to beef mixture, stir until melted remove from heat.

Put pasta in casserole dish, mix in 1 cup cheese, top pasta/cheese with beef mixture gently mix, top with remaining cheese.

Bake at 350 uncovered.

*The store was out of Ziti noodles so I used jumbo shells in the photo below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment